Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Mum is staying at my place tonight. This afternoon she asked if she could ring my nephew Cody and leave a message for his Mum. She didn't realize Ebony was already using the cordless phone in her room at the time. Conversation as follows..
Mum: Hello is that you Cody?
Ebony: No its Ebony
Mum: Does your mother know you are there, its nearly dark?
Ebony: Yeah she knows
Mum: Could you please put Cody on?
Ebony: Cody isnt here
Mum: Ok , I will call again later

Rofl!!

Tuesday night her favourite show is on... Dancing With The Stars. Martin was very gracious and sacrificed his usual shows so she could watch it...I can't believe he sat through the whole program! She also sat in his recliner so she could rest her cup of tea on the coffe table beside it, so he had to sit on the other recliner which is rarely used and doesn't have the comfortable bum groove it has taken him ten years to mould.

Haley will come for a visit tomorrow so Emily can catch up with Great Grandma. Mum has 15 grand children and 18 great grandchildren so I am guessing it will take Mum all day to get her name right..she has been calling me Jen all day!

I forgot to mention that Chrissy and Tess helped me get music on my BLOG. This is Ebony's favourite song and since she won't let me put her picture on here, I figured it could be her contribution. She plays in over and over in her room, I should be well and truly over it

5 comments:

Robyn said...

ROFL
It would be good to be a fly on the wall at your place at the moment!
Glad you got everything up and running again!

Susan C said...

Now I think I know where you get it from. LOL

Mish said...

Bev, I love reading your blog, its a real feel good, belly laughing blog... Thanks for keeping me amused! PIMP!!!!

DenimAngel said...

I have to agree with Michelle there, never have I laughed like that except for reading correspondance from Bev. It was a long while back I was reading posts from you at The Scrap Heap forum and almost falling off the chair and now the same thing happens. I just tell my kids remember that lady that made me laugh, well it's her again ROFLOL. You would make anyone feel good. You should be writing the last word for a magazine you are fantastic.
Susan

Chrissy said...

ROFL Bev, what a classic from your mum!! Thanks for putting a smile on my face today! I needed that!! :-)

so glad the music thing is working, you are most welcome. :-)

Chrissy xx