Monday, July 10, 2006

I love this photo of Ebony and her friend wearing their matching hot pink tiaras.....last week it was halos, the week before that grass skirts. The last day of the holidays, woohoo!!! Maybe my house might start looking tidy again, though I am going to miss my sleep-ins. I woke up this morning half roasted. I turn my electric blanket onto 3 to warm the bed up always with the intention of turning it off once I turn in....but you know how it is, you forget and nod off. All through the night you toss and turn because its so uncomfortably hot but you never quite wake up enough to turn the damn thing off. I was almost gasping for breath by the time I finally woke up and I was dripping in sweat, such a great way to start the day.
Tomorrow I am off shopping as dh has had quite enough of my baggy, holey tracksuit pants and stretched and stained jumper which are both wash and wear jobs. He has given me some money (which I would love to spend on scrapbooking stuff) to buy a new pair of jeans and a jumper. I absolutely hate breaking in new clothes, they are always so stiff and uncomfortable and it takes months to stretch the bum of new pants! I am fashion challenged for sure and have already been warned not to come home with black or brown (comfort colours?). He has told me to buy something pretty....so not me, I always bypass the florals and feminines and gravitate towards the earthy grungy non descript section lol. Well thats all for now, I have a new scrapping mag to read so I plan on a hot shower and turn in to my nice warm bed and this time I will turn off the blanket as soon as I hop in!

3 comments:

DenimAngel said...

I love these pics Bev, all of them just so gorgeous and girly. I can't believe you don't like pretty lol.
Hey and guess what I have a slide show lol and I'm not any good at that either, my 12 yo decided he could do it. I can't even put a link under someones name so don't feel bad for getting locked out. Glad to see you back, I missed your posts especially the funny ones.
Susan

Chrissy said...

I LOVE the tiaras, looks like Eb has been having some girly fun on the hols! Just showed Em who says the girls looks so cool! Hmmm, she'll be bugging me for one now! LOL

What scrappable piccies!! :)

Anonymous said...

I wondered why you hadnt updated your blog rofl. I often drop by for a read but there hasnt been much of late. OMG lime green Tess wants either hot pink or yellow yuck lol. Anyway glad you are back. Catch you next week at swig.
Jackie