Tuesday, June 23, 2009


I already remembered some news lol. Just wanted to say how much I love browsing the gallery over at the Scrapheap. I think I have been a member of aussielayouts for five years or more now and through peoples layouts I have watched everyones kids grow up, followed their travel adventures, witnessed weddings and new births and made many many wonderful friends. If you want to check out the gallery just go here .

Also Julie has a great sketch challenge going on over at the A2Z Scraplets blog. You can check it out here. There is a great pricze up for grabs so you should really have a shot at it....there is a new competition every month so keep checking back. This months sketch was really pretty and I really enjoyed doing my layout...
....and by the way, no one...I mean no one si to bag me out about my music selection...cos I like it! lol
ok that really is all I remember now- as you were!

No comments: