Friday, September 22, 2006

I have been tagged again, this time by Parky so here goes
The rules of the tag are:List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets.Tag 5 friends and list them.Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.Dont forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!
1. I have a driving phobia
2. I can write backwards fluently
3. If I tip my head backwards I fall over
4. I am scared of the dark
5. I gag the whole time I am cleaning my teeth

Other news...Haley has just over two weeks till the baby is due
Ebony is having 8 friends over for a sleepover for her 13th birthday (a few days early)
I am going to start drinking scotch (refer to the above news)

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

After all the parties here this month ourselves I can see why you'd need the scotch!! LOL

You know I knew 4 of your 5 weird things!! LOL Didn't know about the teeth thing but I'm exactly the same...

Tess said...

LMAO only you could fall over if you tilted your head..i simply cant wait to meet you!! i'm going to test that theory and make you look at things up high ROFLPIMP...
2 weeks til baby...oh how exciting..
rum is better than scotch lol