Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day everyone. I had a quiet day today as Haley and Jodie came to see me yesterday. I received a new top from Haley (a week ago, she got the dates mixed up lol) and from Jodie I got...wait for it.....NEW FLANNELETTE PAJAMAS! Posh ones too! Came from a lingerie shop wrapped in tissue paper in a pretty box. Ebony seemed to let Mothers Day slip by...she did ask me yesterday if she could get an advance on next weeks pocket money, and assuming she needed to buy me something I gave her 10 bucks...she came back from the shops with a Dolly magazine and a roast pork roll, neither of which was for me rofl!
I don't want to get my hopes up but it seems Jo may be leaving for Western Australia in a few months time and Haley will stay with us until the baby is born as she would have no one to mind Emily otherwise. It would be fantastic to at least have the new baby around for a few weeks until she has to leave. I had a most entertaining day with the Devine Miss Em yesterday. I bought her an elcheapo beauty kit to muck around with and she had a ball with it, I just love watching her put on the fake eye shadow...it seems you have to pull your mouth to the side when you apply it. Even the cat was made over, much to his disgust. Her new saying is "are you thinking what I'm thinking?' She is usually thinking she wants me to push her on the swing or get her another packet of m&m's, not really what I am thinking! I can't believe she will be three in a few weeks, time has gone so fast...

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

Oh Bev I'm crossing my fingers that she does stay til bubs is born so you can spend some time with your new grandie, I know you'd be just so happy if that happens. Can't wait to see all the gorgeous baby LOs I know you'll do too!! :-)

Robyn said...

Will be hoping and praying this is so!
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Deb said...

Bev, I'm with Chrissy - have my fingers and toes crossed for you that Haley will stay until after the baby arrives.

What a gorgeous pic of the Divine Miss Em - have you scrapped it yet?

Smiles
TD xoxox

Anonymous said...

oh it would be great if she can stay until bubby is born.. oh phooy to ebony....

Lee said...

OMG that is the most adorable photo of Princess Em Bev...when are you scrapping it????
CHeers,
LEe :)

Scrapbooking 4 Less said...

Oh Bev little Emily is just so cute, love her face pulling efforts in this pic, lol!

I hope Haley will stay until after the new bubs arrives.

Take care,
Shelley Turner.
www.scrapbooking4less.com.au